Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thrfting and Destashing!

I'm still here. 

 

We threw Elise an epic Under the Sea 1st birthday party and it's been chaos ever since. Hopefully I'll have pictures posted shortly. I found some super clever ideas on pinterest and it made the party unbelievably easy yet, looked like we did a lot!In the meantime, go check out my board of ideas......seriously best birthday theme! I'm already thinking Little Red Riding Hood for next Year. We'll see:)

In the mean time I've been adding a lot of new inventory to my Etsy Shop, along with some destashing

 
I'm still in the process of taking photos and pulling out goodies from my stash so check back again in a few days in you don't see anything. And if you are a local quilter let me know and we can skip shipping. 

 
I have a little bit of everything - vintage fabric, vintage bed sheets in yardage and precut charms and some modern stuff. 
 

If you already don't follow me on Etsy, hit that button so you can track what I'll be listing later this week!

p.s. I'm on the hunt for little red riding hood fabric. I'm always happy to swap if you have some in your stash that I don't already have. I'm looking for anything as small as a 10 inch square to 1/2 yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers......whatcha got for me?